Project Manager in Kitchener
Location:Kitchener, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Engineering
Years of experience: more than 5
• Graduate of the Mechanical Engineering Technician program with a design major from Fanshawe College in London, Ontario.
• Project Management skills such as team building, budgeting time to meet project deadlines, interpersonal, multi-tasking & resolving problems.
• Strong computer skills: AutoCAD, Solidworks, Draftsight, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Photoshop, PowerPoint, computer maintenance and general repairs.
• Extensive experience launching new projects which includes purchasing, capacity analysis, design review, designing work procedures, meeting project milestones & delivery targets.
• Create realistic & reasonable timelines for project implementation using Gantt charts.
• Draw and dimension using (Solid Works, Inventor, AutoCAD & Draftsight) various mechanical drawings, 3D modeling, graphic design and assembly drawings.
• Utilize engineering practices and principles to optimize process parameters including, cycle time reduction, line balancing, error proofing and other tools of lean manufacturing.
• Highly proficient with calculations in math. Studied applied mechanics, advanced trigonometry, statistics, calculus, statics and strength of materials.
• Work well under pressure and in a fast pace environment without supervision, very self-motivated and a quick learner of new technologies and systems.
No reviews yet.