Experienced Programme Director in Winnipeg
Location:Winnipeg, MB, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Other
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• More than ten years combined experience in business and social development programme, leadership and management at international, regional and local level, advisory roles with solid strategic planning, organisational development, fund raising / business development, policy advocacy, training and development expertise.
• Solid experience in designing, rolling out & training staff in monitoring, evaluation & learning systems
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with keen attention to details.
• Enjoy working in a team setting naturally tending to assume team leadership roles when the need arises without compromising my personal responsibility and accountability.
• Energetic trainer and facilitator across various audiences
• Proficient in Microsoft office applications including advanced PowerPoint and DTP applications.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Prepared written reports, newsletters and various communique for a broad range of audiences.
• Served as board member in local church and Fairtrade East Africa for several years
• MSc Degree in Global Development Management from United Kingdom (UK).
• Ongoing Doctorate of Management distance study with a Swiss University.
No reviews yet.