Freelance graphic Designer
Location:Ottawa, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Other
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
I've had an interesting and complex career path to date (through both of Ottawa's high tech crash and economic crash). I've evolved through each opportunity by progressing into more active strategic positions. My vision, creativity, and strength in executing plans help me to embrace challenges and responsibilities with perfectionism and determination. I've been told I'm a natural leader but I prefer to work in a team environment.
Some of my key strengths and achievements include:
- 20+ years experience as a creative production designer
- 15+ years managing multiple projects successfully from brief to execution in fast-paced environments.
- 10+ years collaborating with the teams across organizations to conceptualize, create and champion well-branded ideas for advertising, interactive media, packaging, website, and social media
- 10 years of employment within the technology/software industry
- 8 years experience with enthusiastically presenting creative concepts and shortlist presentations to both internal and external stakeholders.
- 8 years of experience in account management and business development
- a lifetime of coaching and training experience
- strong communication skills – written and verbal
- highly organized with high attention to detail
- excellent presentation skills
- experience in a fast-paced environment
- experience with 3 design agencies in Ottawa. InovaComm, Creative Niche and Communicarium
- English only
No reviews yet.