Marketing/Production Coordinator in Calgary
Location:Calgary, AB, Canada (From home)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
I have worked in administration, HR, marketing and video production. I have a Marketing diploma and I am fluent in English, with a basic understanding of French.
An ambitious and motivated professional with wide-ranging knowledge of marketing,
advertising and video production from inception to completion; with over five years of
combined experience in scheduling, budgeting, management, and coordinating.
EDUCATION / MEMBERSHIPS
- DGC Permittee Member
- Film Production Asst. Workshop; MRU - October 2017
- Set Etiquette and Protocol; Iatse - June 2017
- Traffic Control Persons for Construction Certification - May 2017
- Social Media Workshop - May 2017
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology; NAIT: Marketing Diploma
- Standard First Aid, HPC & CPR: Completed Feb 15, 2015
- Drumheller Composite High School: High School Diploma 2008
- Digital Video and Photography Production Process
- On Set Production and Management
- Budgeting and Reconciliation
- Social Media Management - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and SnapChat
- Microsoft: PowerPoint, Excel, Outloo
- Adobe Photo Shop, InDesign, Lightroom
- Invoicing, DPRs, time-tracking and assisting with payroll
- Accounting Programs: Tenrox, Concur Payment Solutions and Quickbooks
- Administration duties: Data entry, Accounts Receivable and Payable.
No reviews yet.