Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (From home)Education level: Masters
Education field: Communication and journalism
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
A proven communications expert with 9+ years international experience in digital marketing, outreach and events.
I may have kissed the Blarney Stone but the gift of gab has always been one of my strengths. A born communicator, I have a serious passion for people. Whether it's chatting people up at a trade-show or creating innovative digital campaigns that encourage audiences to interact with a brand or product, I love to figure out what makes people tick.
I've had the privilege to use my strengths in an array of positions that have, in turn, armed me with a unique skill-set including:
* writing skills
* leadership skills
* communication and presentation skills
* organizational skills
* event management skills
* digital marketing skills (social media, paid social advertising, email marketing, web development)
* the ability to multi-task like my life depends on it
* a work ethic that means I never (ever) miss a deadline
* the ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team
I bring a can-do attitude with me to every work environment and pride myself on motivating others to reach their full potential, inside the work space and beyond.
No reviews yet.