Experienced Java / Web Developer in Montreal
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Engineering
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
I'm a full-stack Web Developer with 10+ years of experience in building enterprise level web applications & backend systems, mainly in the aerospace & electronic customs clearance markets.
I speak both French and English and I have expertise in the following techs:
- Java, J2EE & Spring Framework
- Application Servers (Wildfly / JBoss, Tomcat, Apache)
- Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Sybase)
- Dev Tools (Maven, Gradle, Git, SVN, Nexus, Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, AWS)
What I can offer you:
- Full-Stack Web Development: Development of fully responsive multi-language websites. Front-End & Back-End development.
- E-Commerce & Shopping Carts: Management of Products, Stocks, Orders, Secure Payment
- Integration of Secure Payment: Paypal Express Checkout, Paylib, and more on request
- Automated / Scheduled Tasks : Execution of time/trigger-based tasks & processes (Batch Processing routines, Automatic Upload/Download/Email of data, reminders, notifications...)
- Custom Software Development: REST APis & Web Services, Desktop Software, Scripts & Utilities, Batch Processing from multiple datasources (Database/XML/Excel...)
- Dynamic Document Generation: Generate Purchase Orders, Invoices, Vouchers, Reports & Statistics in any kind format (PDF, Excel, custom...)
- Full Project Lifecycle: Analyse Requirements, Create Specification Documents, Plan & Schedule, Architecture & Design, Development, QA & Testing, Deployment, Creation of user guides
- Project Management & Continous Integration: Agile methodologies with Atlassian suite (Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo) & Amazon Web Services
- High Quality Code: Well-documented & easy to maintain codebase using the most recent libraries available
No reviews yet.