Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: N/A
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
I offer 10 years of solid Canadian and international experience preparing financial reporting and cost control for capital investment projects in the energy sector and in the urban development field as well as complex projects for the pharmaceutical industry. Expertise includes; budgeting, planning, processes, logistics & procurement, stakeholder management a as well as contract, procurement and project management.
In addition to the above, I bring 5 years of event planning experience including working overseas, in well-known hotel chains; Hyatt, Hilton and Westin. This experience has been crucial in my career as it has given me the ability to prioritize and multitask in fast-paced environments.
I offer both project management and finance experience:
• Preparation of budgets and financial reports.
• Manage bidding process for Canadian and International competitions.
• Planning and execution of events and fundraisers.
• Excellent understanding of procurement processes and procedures
• Project management, costing and planning.
• Monitor and analyze operating results against forecast.
• Able to work on projects independently under minimal supervision in a team environment.
• Fluent in English and Spanish. Possess strong analytical skills
No reviews yet.