Location:Seattle, WA, United States (From home)Education level: Masters
Education field: Psychology
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
I am a visual thinking graphic designer/illustrator with a gift for creating high impact, visually memorable business communication. My approach is based on an understanding of the relationship of design to communication and the need for a strategic approach to developing graphics and message content. My skills include art direction, identity and brand development, copywriting and illustration. I have high-level conceptual skills and can initiate, direct and produce projects from start to finish.
What I bring to the table is a high level of creativity, strong analytical and conceptual skills and the ability to deliver on time and on budget.
• BFA Painting, California College of Arts and Crafts, 1979
• MA Psychology/Art Therapy, Antioch University, 1983
• creative strategy
• logo/logotype research and design
• corporate id system development
• annual reports
• marketing collateral— brochures, presentations
• exhibit graphics
• on-line identity and web UI design
• illustration - traditional and digital
No reviews yet.