Location:Calgary, AB, Canada (From home)Education level: Masters
Education field: Communication and journalism
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
I have over 20 years of background in the not-for-profit and public sectors. I am seeking opportunities to help organizations strategically enhance internal communications to advance their mission.
Along with copy and substantive editing, I am experienced writer.
I have a long history of creating programs and processes from the ground up, then passing on the knowledge to others for long-term management. I am very experienced in the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of communications strategies, both short and long term.
Skills of note:
- Project planning and management
- Knowledge transfer and management
- Editing (copy and substantive)
- Researching background for needed communications
- Writing (speaking notes, newsletter stories, annual reports, business plans, etc.)
- Supporting employee, volunteer, member and sponsor involvement through internal communications
- Training and mentoring staff and volunteers
SPECIAL INTEREST IN EQUINE-ASSISTED LEARNING FOR ORGANIZATIONS
I also am a certified Equine-Assisted Personal Development Coach and Equine-Assisted Learning Facilitator.
No reviews yet.