Business Technology Analyst in Ottawa
Location:Ottawa, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Spent 8 months as a Procurement Officer at Correctional Service of Canada where I:
· Created, and managed contracts for various clients and requirements using organizational, conflict resolution, and communication skills.
· Wrote and edited RFI’s, RFQ’s, and SOW’s using analytical and business writing skills.
· Created and edited purchase orders on Oracle to satisfy client needs using knowledge of ERP systems.
· Assessed and graded contract bids using analytical skills and paying great attention to detail.
· Documented daily tasks and responsibilities to improve training of future employees.
Spent a 4 month Co-op term with Deloitte as a Business Technology Analyst where I:
· Work in teams to gather requirements and create Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) for Projects.
· Solve configuration issues and navigate the SAP system components using functional and technical SAP knowledge.
· Create thorough spreadsheets, tables, slides, and diagrams for presentations with effective and efficient use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
· Understand requirements and deliver work as requested using communication skills and attention to detail.
· Consistently reach deadlines and provide quality work using organizational and time management skilled.
No reviews yet.