Web/E-commerce Strategist (SEO/SEM/Conversion/Analytics)
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
- SEO: technical and on-site SEO, keyword research, support in content strategy and promotion
- SEM: plan, launch and manage SEM campaigns: Adwords, Bing/Yahoo, Adroll/Remarketing, Facebook - Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
- Google Analytics: plan, configure measuring tools based on KPIs and CPA, reporting.
- Conversion Optimization: plan, analyze and launch conversion optimization programs through Google Experiment and Optimizely.
- In the web marketing field since 2006.
- Built and managed one of the biggest web marketing team in Canada (25+ people) at NVI/Iprospect Canada.
- Launched and managed innovation programs (new services, ERP, processes, etc.)
- Freelancer since 2012 - Working with direct clients (SMBs to national accounts)
- Supporting some media/com agencies as their main Web/E-com strategist.
Some clients/projects during my journey at NVI/Iprospect (6yrs)
- Club Med
- La Capitale
Some clients/projects as a freelancer:
- Intact Insurance
- Air Transat
- Agencies: Cossette, Bleu Blanc Rouge, etc.
No reviews yet.