Location:Oakville, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: N/A
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• Professionalism: I show dedication, commitment and being well organized and follow through on ensuring I see projects and tasks through to completion.
• Adaptability: I am open to new ideas and perspectives and am positive and resilient when circumstances require.
• Dependability/Reliability/Responsibility: I am dependent and reliable. I always follow through on my commitments and others can rely on me as a positive team contributor.
• Team player: I am a team player and realize that it takes a cohesive team to make anything successful. I value my peers and attempt to earn their trust by my actions and commitment to our common goal.
• Completed year 2 of 4 year BCOMM (Honors) Business Administration degree program
• Completed 4 years of formal guitar training from Long and McQuade.
No reviews yet.