+10y Graphic Designer / Project Man in Vancouver
Location:Vancouver, BC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Visual and Performing arts
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Languages: English, Spanish, Japanese
Brief: Make tactical decisions, develop, implement, and review calculated and operational plans, procedures, systems, and support in accordance with strategic goals. Effectively direct all programs related to marketing implementations/operations, project management, and services operations.
- Process development, management and organisation of marketing and services materials.
- Oversee digital functions, planning and prioritisation to meet deadlines for campaigns and programs (Calendarization).
- Internal communication and internal campaigns (leadership and team-building).
- Research and implementation of improving solutions and practices for the services and marketing processes (Performance planning and efficient management).
- Produce and direct creative work (Creativity and art management)
- Update, production and improvement of digital presence (Website, social media, newsletters).
- Recruit, train, manage, budget and schedule staff for: Graphic & digital design, communications, services, and facilities.
No reviews yet.