Senior Software Engineer
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (From home)Education level: N/A
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• 6+ years of experience in diverse facets of .NET development, encompassing analysis, design, development, and executing Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based Applications, client-server applications, N-tier applications and Windows based applications.
• Extensive programming experience using C#.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, WCF, LINQ, ADO.Net, Ajax Toolkit, Crystal Reports (Seagate, SAP Crystal Reports), HTML, CSS, Java Script, Oracle 10g, 11g, SQL Server 2005, 2008.
• Designed Applications using Design Patterns, SDLC – Waterfall method, Agile – SCRUM methodology.
• Managed software project life cycle (requirement analysis, Functional/Design Specifications, HLD, LLD & Test plans designing).
• Involvement in customer demo (HSBC, DSP Black Rock).
• Experience in implementing error handling, exception management, tracing and logging features.
• Experience in Software Configuration Management using tools like Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS).
• Highly experienced in Database Design, Normalization, writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views and Functions in MS SQL Server 2005, 2008 (T-SQL) and Oracle 10g, 11g (PL/SQL Developer).
• Ability to perform at a high level, meet deadlines, adaptable to ever changing priorities and multi tasking.
• Excellent communication skills with strong background working directly with co-workers and clientele to identify business objectives and establish requirements.
No reviews yet.