strategic communication; TA & RA in Ottawa
Location:Ottawa, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: PHD
Education field: Communication and journalism
Years of experience:
Ph.D. Student in Communication and Media Studies, Carleton University
B.A. (Hons) and M.A. in Arts, Communication and Media Studies;
- Teaching and Research Assistant in university;
- Communication Specialist in high-profile public relation and marketing communication agency at Beijing ;
- Communication assistant at Financial Times, Asian Office, Hong Kong
Skills and Expertise:
- Research interest and expertise: political economy and new business models of social media platform; critical internet stuies, with specialization in Chinese market as well as solid knowledge with Canadian and U.S. market; research experience in producing analytical report, data mining, quantitative and qualitative research, etc.
- Language proficiencies: English, Chinese mandarin
- Marketing skills: M.A. in Communication specializing in integrated marketing communication; event planning & execution; branding; communication strategies for products/entities; media relation; copywriting in both English and Chinese;
- Teaching experience: teaching assistant for university students
No reviews yet.