Freelance Photo Editor - Toronto in Toronto
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Visual and Performing arts
Years of experience: more than 5
I have a Commercial Art and Graphic design qualiSication, and as a successful and professional
fashion photographer and producer own and manages my own studio for more than 10 years.
Some of my clients include Piaget, Calvin Klein, Loreal, Bourjois and Time magazine. A New
Brunswick native, I have lived and worked in 5 countries and is now permanently based in Toronto.
- Photographer and Retoucher for international clients and brands
- Art Director and Producer for photo shoots and other international photographers
- Working with tight deadlines and facilitating teams in organizing, scheduling and casting of crew and models as well as creating content and moldboards for clients
- Facilitated international clients, brands and magazines with high-end imagery
- Developed, mentored and discovered new talent in the industry
No reviews yet.