Administration in Montreal
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Other
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
- BSc in Applied Mathematics, Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran, October 2006 - September 2011.
This involved four years of full-time study and one year full-time research. My B.Sc. thesis was on the logic application in access control of electronic health record systems. The research references were in English. (A- pass)
- One-year pre-university diploma in science at Efaf Pre-University, Ahwaz, Iran. October 2005- September 2006. (A+ pass)
- Four-year intensive English language course at Rahmani Oxford Institute, Ramhormoz, Iran. May 2002- May 2005
- Seven modules of International Computer Driving License (ICDL) to use Microsoft Office package, February 2013.
- 24 hours training course in need assessment, capacity enhancement, project writing at Isfahan University of Technology, May 2008.
- 3 months fast core course in Economics.
I am fluent in English and Persian. I am learning French. I also have a basic knowledge of German and Arabic.
No reviews yet.