Human Resources Professional in Markham
Location:Markham, ON, Canada (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Psychology
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
• Quality-focused service and operations leader with success driving client satisfaction and ongoing process improvement
• Analytical influencer and Project Manager who develops and implements creative and customized programs to maximize human potential and employee engagement for organizational and individual value
• Implementation partner who achieves successful implementations and integrations of systems (e.g. database, HRIS, payroll, etc.) which translate into resourceful and effective HR programs that contribute to the bottom line
• Results-oriented, proactive, resilient, imaginative, adaptable, innovative and resourceful - known for leading by example, cutting through bureaucratic red tape and getting it done!
* Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Certificate in Dispute Resolution and highly proficient in English
No reviews yet.