Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Agriculture
Years of experience: Less than 2 years
Attributes that best describes:
INVIGILATOR • MCGILL • SEPT 2017 - PRESENT
• Conducted and facilitated smooth functioning of exams at the University Examination Centers.
RESEARCH ASSISTANT • MCGILL UNIVERSITY • SEPT 2017 - DEC
• Assisted in field work related to slow sand filters
• Lab work for microbial culturing
MASTER OF SCIENCE • 2018 (CONTINUED) • MCGILL UNIVERSITY
• Researched on Environmental issues related to heavy metals in food and simulated human gastrointestinal digestion.
• Coursework on Water Quality, Arc GIS, Environmental Statistics.
• Awarded with Liliane and David M. Stewart Fellowship for water resources and Graduate Excellence Award for two consecutive years.
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY • 2016 • PUNJAB AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
• Learnt about in Food and post-harvest processing, Soil and Water Conservation, Farm Power and Machinery.
• Awarded with College merit scholarship for excellent academic performance each term, Central merit scholarship by Ministry of Human Resource and Development of India.
• Attended a 4 week training at Central Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute, Madhya Pradesh, India.
No reviews yet.