Digital Marketing in Mississauga
Location:Mississauga, ON, Canada (On-site)Education level: Masters
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
I’m a Google certified professional with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and a Post Graduate Degree in Master of Business Management, I have experience in all phases of both the creative and technical elements of digital marketing initiatives including data mining, brand creation, print/Web collateral development, lead generation, SEO techniques, Social Media and Google advertising, as well as CRM and acquisition strategies.
Perhaps most importantly, I offer a history of proven results, please find a few accomplishments from my work history:
· Worked with the various internal and external teams for designing and developing a microsite for my client WWF India: http://join.wwfindia.org/
· Planned and designed an e-commerce website for Livpure, one of the top brands in the water purifiers market in India: https://www.livpure.in/
· Planned and executed viral content driven campaigns for Livpure which connected with the relevant TG and generated meaningful engagement on Facebook and Twitter
· Helped the paid marketing team in planning and executing Facebook and Google ads for Livpure which saw a 20% increase in sales through digital marketing
· Successfully launched the tallest residential tower in Chennai, India with the help of an influencer marketing campaign which generated 3.4 million impressions on Twitter in less than 6 hours
· Planned and executed social media campaigns for my current employer Willis Towers Watson India on all social media platforms. Willis Towers Watson saw an increase of 85% in organic engagement with 62% increase in organic followers in last 6 months
I’m a Permanent Resident of Canada, which makes it legal for me to work for any employer here.
No reviews yet.