Front End Web Developer in Vancouver
Location:Vancouver, BC, Canada (On-site)Education level: Vocational training
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: Less than 2 years
Attributes that best describes:
Web / Front-End Software Developer from health background determined to master my code skills to solve problems and make intuitive UI products.
Intern web Developer, TECNED, Aracaju - se - brazil, sep/2017 - nov/2017
Projects, Lighthouse labs, Vancouver - BC — January - march/2018
- SpotBot/Driven Project: Mobile Application UBC EV Parking Spot Reserver. Stack: React Native, Ruby on Rails, Google Maps geolocation and UBC API.
- Jungle on Rails Project : A mini e-commerce application built with Rails 4.2 for purposes of learning Rails by project example. Others dependencies: PostgreSQL, Strike, Bcrypt, and MailCatcher.
- Chatty App Project: A chat web SPA (Single Page Application), like Slack or WhatsApp, built with ReactJS, Babel and WebPack that communicates with a server via WebSockets (using Node package ws on the server-side, and native WebSocket on the client side) for multi-user real-time updates.
- Schnoodle Project: A scheduling event within a group, like Doodle. It is a full stack web application, multi-developer project with git, built with HTML5, CSS3, JS (ES5/6), jQuery, AJAX and Bootstrap front-end skills, and their Node, Express, SASS and Knex/PostgreSQL (for DB) back-end skills)
- Tweeter Project: The tweeter is a simple, single-page Twitter clone. It is a full stack web application built with HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery and AJAX front-end skills, and their Node, Express, SASS and MongoDB back-end skills.
- TinyApp Project: TinyApp is a full stack web application built with Node and Express that allows users to shorten long URLs (à la bit.ly).
Lighthouse Labs - Vancouver - BC — Web Development Bootcamp, 2018
Universidade Tiradentes - Aracaju - SE - Brazil - Software Engineering, 2015 - 2017
No reviews yet.