Event Planner (i.e. Weddings, Corporate, Birthdays, Retirement)
Location:Kansas City, MO, United States (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
I am a successful and enthusiastic wedding and corporate event coordinator that will collaborate with clients to plan and manage events from conception through to completion. I provide outstanding customer service and organize memorable events that meet quality expectations.
• Plan, design and produce event while managing all project delivery elements within time limits.
• Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals.
• Provide feedback and periodic reports to clients.
• Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality.
• Organize facilities and manage all event details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material, etc.
• Verify compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations.
• Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities.
• Either provide and maintain or cooperate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize event.
• Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day.
• Conduct pre- and post - event evaluations and report on outcomes.
• Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest.
• 10+ years of event management experience
• Impressive portfolio of previously managed events.
• Excellent time management and communication skills.
• Skills and ability to build productive business relationships.
• Ability to manage multiple projects independently.
• MS Office proficiency.
• Willing to submit references from previous clients.
• Bachelors in Business Administration.
No reviews yet.