Administration/VA/PM in Lahore
Location:Lahore , Pakistan (From home)Education level: College/University
Years of experience: more than 5
I am an experienced mentor with a passion to excel, over the time I developed the skill set that supports the current market & business needs along with my instinctive flair of Management & Administration. The following traits underline my characteristics:
• Working on SAP Sales and Distribution and Reporting Modules of SAP R/3.
• Assisting Accounts Payable
• Assisting Commissions
• Entire cycle of a Orders, including acquisition, distribution, internal
allocation, delivery, and final disposal of resources
• Review each Sales Order for special instructions. (E.g. special pricing, special shipping, bid pricing, Rebates etc.)
• Timely communication with appropriate parties to resolve discrepancies or issues
• Implement procedures to ensure that requisitions for supplies/material/services are properly prepared and reviewed to be issued, replenished, allocated, etc.
• Follow standard operational procedures as outlined in the Strategic Plan related to payables, organizational initiatives, inventory control, reporting etc
• Analyze the business needs and suggest new changes in SAP Sales and Distribution Module that varies from each customer in order to stay in line with the SLA’s.
• Freight and GMD analysis (SAP)
• Follow-up/resolve issues regarding activities related to the accounts payable, commissions, purchase, shipping, invoicing and services received/rendered
Over the last 8 years, I have provided customer services related to SW and HW
solutions within US , provided 24/7 support via email, phone, video presentation, provided SW & HW Quotations, Solutions, Shipment Booking & Ontime record deliveres (meeting SLA's).
My core competency lies in complete customer satisfaction, customer support, timely project completion and accurate request completion of the project.
No reviews yet.