Administrative Assistant in Montreal
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Engineering
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
• Database SQL server
• Experience in the field of customer service
• Interested in technology and administration
• IT skills
• Detail oriented, Responsible, organizational skill, fast learner and adaptability, good communication skills, positive leadership, autonomy, initiative
• Coordinator skills
• Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Corel, Photoshop, Internet and Website Administrator
• Highly skilled in teaching methods.
• 8 years’ experience in Robot programming and teaching.
• Highly skilled in principled problem-solving and interpersonal skills and team work.
• Fluent in French and English.
• Highly motivated in new technologies.
• Attended a variety of professional development workshops centred on learning goals, classroom management, student motivation, and engaging learning activities.
• Facilitated activities that developed students’ physical, emotional and social growth.
Encouraged students to be understanding with others.
• Used the positive reinforcement method to redirect poor behaviour.
• Assigned lessons and corrected homework.
• Worked with an average of 28 students per class.
• Advanced Office
• VB Programming
• Stress management
• Presentation skills
• It help desk
• Web site management
• Joomla moderation
No reviews yet.