Copy/Content Writer, Marketing
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Psychology
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Over the course of my 20+ years working in Marketing, I have had a chance to hone my skills as a copywriter.
I have a finely-tuned attention to detail which makes me a strong proofreader and editor.
I am social media savvy, in-tune with today’s trends and have a friendly and engaging writing style that I can easily adapt to any tone. I absolutely love writing and have been recognized by employers and coworkers for my quick wit and compelling copy.
I am available to take on new freelance work and hope that you will find me to be a solid fit for one or more of your opportunities.
Here is summary of my services:
- Creative writing
- SEO optimization
- Proofreading and editing
- Adaptation (French to English)
- English language verification
- Brand consistency
- E-commerce product descriptions
- Product knowledge
- Technical writing
- Press release writing
- Tag lines
- Transcription of video and audio recordings
- Creation of content guidelines
- Write content for e-flyers and print ads
- Adapt internal communications to reflect brand tone
Thank you for your consideration,
No reviews yet.