Marketing, Sales, Styling, in Calgary
Location:Calgary, AB, Canada (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience:
I am an enthusiastic university graduate, with experience in sales, customer service, consulting and running a small franchise. I
can work in a dynamic environment, while handling high stress situations with ease. I have a reputation for integrity, attention
to detail, hard work, and perseverance. I have strong communication and organizational skills, the capability to be proactive
and provide high quality work. Other key qualifications include:
• Consulting work for local organizations: Chic Geek, Enable Your Community, YouGloGirl, JS Daw &
Associates and Calgary Mattress Makers
• Former Director of Internal Events at Alliances in Marketing at the University of Calgary.
• Ability to multitask, prepare and provide quality work.
• Ability to adapt to changing and fast paced environments.
• Ability to create advertisements (print and video).
• Proficient in operating social media pages and content.
• Technical skills: Microsoft Office Suite (intermediate) and Canva (intermediate), WordPress (novice),
• Bilingual (English and French) – Intermediate
No reviews yet.