Location:Calgary, AB, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Engineering
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• I have completed Master of Science in mechanical engineering from USA.
• Applied for registration in APEGA.
• More than 6 year engineer experienced in heavy machine design, product Development, and Instrument design, sheet metal, die-tool, plastic component, jig -fixture design, injection molded plastics design, seal design, prototype ,PCB design, Fabrication design.
• Worked experience on 3D modeling, drafting, and assembly design, bill of material, cost estimation, vendor development, project co-ordination, documentation, material selection and standardization of product and machinery.
• Experienced and knowledge with CAD-CAM, AutoCAD, Rivet, Solid works, MS Project, Unigraphics, Pro-e (Creo), Star CCM++,flow lab ,PDM Design data management, CFD software, FEA, ANSYS, ERP, blueprints, SAP, MS office, CNC Programming, Auto-desk Inventor, 3D printing, MS Office, Acrobat.
• Experienced on analyze, verification and validation, Dynamic and static vibration analysis, visualization of new developed Products.
• Experience on production management, DVT Test reports, ECOs, project management, lean six sigma, 5S, supply chain management, material management, DFMEA, design verification plan & report (DVP&R) preferred. Design for six Sigma (DFSS) procurement and ISO Standard (9001:2008), ISO 14000, ISO 18001, ASTM, ANSI, FDA, CSA, PFI, ASME.
No reviews yet.