assistant in Montreal
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Business
Years of experience:
Master of Supply Chain Management (M.Sc.) - HEC Montréal 2016 – Current
Entry Scholarship, Differential Tuition Fee Exemption Scholarship
HEC Montréal : AACSB international, EQUIS, AMBA
Bachelor’s degree in Economics– Sichuan University( China) 2012 – 2016
Entry Scholarship, comprehensive performance scholarship
Sichuan University: 985,211 project university
Emerging market project (Canada, china)， project manager summer2018
• Go on the business trips with Canadian professionals in China.
• Contact and visit the Chinese companies with Canadian professionals.
• Coordinate the all the companies involved both in Canada and china.
• Organize case competitions in china during the business trip.
LongFor Real Estate (China), consulting assistant summer 2014
• Assisted customer consulting services. Worked in the customer reception department. Provided basic real estate information to customers.
• Conducted market research on the customer satisfaction. Collected customer date and did data analysis.
• Organised events to enlarge market and promote sales. Updated computer reports to monitor daily activities.
No reviews yet.