Marketing Communications Specialist in Calgary
Location:Calgary, AB, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Communication and journalism
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Passionate about working with dynamic organizations and people, utilizing professional marketing communications experience with expertise in: strategic planning, project and event management, team development, brand management, analytics and results measurement to develop and grow businesses. Passionate about local and sustainable business, has celebrated a career filled with diverse experience and demonstrated success working as a creative and collaborative Marketing Communications professional.
• Marketing Communications Specialist
• Strategic Planning
• Project and Event Management
• Public Relations
• Market & Competitive Analysis
• Budget Creation & Management
• Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
• Team Development & Mentorship
• Public Speaking with media training
• Analytical Thinker
• Technical skills, including: Microsoft Office, Power BI, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Adobe Acrobat.
• Online Platforms, including: Word Press, Spree, Magento.
Strong verbal and written proficiency in English, with some understanding of french.
No reviews yet.