Analytical Office Manager
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (On-site)Education level: College/University
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
• Engaged attendees to enter the Ultimate Canadian Experience Contest with Toyota and collected data by interviewing contestants and being knowledgeable with key information.
• Educated consumers on Toyota Safety Sense in 2018 line-up, gathered feedback and provided innovative insight.
• Provided overview of the vehicles, answered questions about the different models of Toyota and delivered a positive experience during the National Home Show Montreal.
El Dorado International Airport
• Communicated with functional leads and managers to compile weekly and monthly project progress reports.
• Planned some of the project timelines, milestones and deliverables using MS Project and other tools.
• Reduced the bottle necks in immigration and customs by 25% as well as in the reception and delivery of the luggage.
• Increased sales by 50% within the first six months by establishing new customer loyalty and improving customer service.
• Coordinated a team of five health professionals who exceeded the target of assisting more than a hundred clients per day.
• Developed new businesses via telephone, email and networking on social media with ten accredited Colombian driving schools.
Certificate in Project Management
HEC Montreal (AACSB International, EQUIS, AMBA Accreditations)
Bachelor of Business Administration
University of Cartagena
No reviews yet.