Virtual Assistant, data entry in Montreal
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
- Executive Assistant: Maintain and coordinate team calendars & Basecamp, administrative tasks for the managing principal (calls, agenda, travels, expenses, work and personal tasks), scheduling meetings and conference calls, event coordination (including but not limited to: meetings, hotels, catering, drivers, staff, material);
- Travel coordination: Flights, cars, lodging, passport/Nexus applications and renewals, expenses (data base and entry, reimbursement).
- Admin and Freelancer: Social Media management, data entry / analysis, customer service through social media engagement, customer support, general office tasks, virtual assistant, web search, copywriting, accounting and account reconciliation, planning / event planning, bookkeeping, office management.
- Human Resources & Administration: Database mapping and structure, processes (creating, testing, updating and implementing), in charge of the team’s workflow, HR (i.e. recruitment process, pre and post employment process, employment benefits), employee oversight and training, office supplies, filing and organization of files, agreements (LOI, LP, OA, MOA, NDA), transcriptions, Legal team assistance (Litigation binders, invoicing summaries);
- Accounting: Cash management, bill payments (rent, invoices, yearly fees incurred by the LLC’s and LP’s...), foundation and donations coordination (database, entry, checks, reconciliation for year-end, etc.), year-end/income tax process, Quickbooks entries (generating checks, bills, invoices, expense, data entries), ACCPAC- Sage 300 ERP (setup of vendors, banks, schedules, distribution codes, recurring A/P & A/R invoicing and entries and more), monthly Financials (collection, database, follow-ups, reporting, preparation of compliance documents for lenders and stakeholder);
- Writer, ghostwriter, blogger, blogger outreach, interviewer and editor for multiple companies and artists (contracts).
Languages: English, French
No reviews yet.