Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Engineering
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
B.Sc in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Cairo University .
• Analyze and derive software requirements based on top level customer and system requirement documents.
• Participate in requirement gathering, scope, development, implementation and testing of software applications.
• Design, develop software application solutions.
• Develop and execute Unit Tests and Integration tests on projects.
• Participate as a member of agile (SCRUM) development team.
• Issue tracking and task management with JIRA.
• Supporting FAT for 1E Nuclear projects
• Prepare necessary documentation for handing over including FDS, FAT/SAT procedures
• Requirements management for nuclear controls projects with IBM Rational DOORS software .
No reviews yet.