cashier,seller,specialist in orders
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (On-site)Education level: College/University
Education field: Other
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Specialist in purchases of goods for retail trade: purchase of goods, training of product range, analysis of financial indicators, the conclusion of contracts, negotiations with suppliers. Work with the following range: household chemistry, cosmetics, confectionery, tea, coffee
• Communicate with customers and sell them our products.
• Know the wishes of customers.
• Work in a team with other employees.
• Work with the Caisse, take stock at the end of the day.
• Cut and pack the meat and cheese.
• Know how to place food according to the expiration date.
• Order food every day / week as needed.
• Participation in the opening of the store (more than 100 Minsk Belarus).
• Monitor other employees.
• Train other employees.
• Answer the phone and give the information requested by the customers.
• Know all product prices by heart while learning about changes and new prices.
• Close and open the store.
No reviews yet.