Social Media Marketing
Location:Vancouver, BC, Canada (On-site)Education level: PHD
Education field: Business
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Marketing Strategies – Reporting & Documentation – Social Media – Customer-Centric Sales
Project Management – Data Analysis – Customer Behavior - Team Leadership & Training – Business Planning – Cost Control Complex Problem-Solving & Decision-Making – Fluency in Hindi and Punjabi
Technical Skills: Visual Basic, Cobol, MS Office Suite - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Email and Basic Internet Applications
Pallavi Model School, Telangana, India (2014 to Present)
FREELANCE MARKETING EXECUTIVE, SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING (2017 to Present)
MARKETING EXECUTIVE, SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING (2014 to 2016)
Develop organization-wide marketing strategies, using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other Internet outlets. Design and implement content strategies and create brand awareness leading to improved sales results.
• Increase inbound traffic resulting in increased leads and sales. Boosted online reputation by 10% in the first month.
• Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations; continuously adjusted social media campaigns which helped attain target of 1000 students in 3 months
• Work closely with CRM, measured and analyzed the ROI
MetroMela, Telangana, India (2013 to 2014)
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Developed, planned and executed social media marketing strategies to increase inbound website traffic. Managed social media pages and built an audience that recognized brand and enhanced customer loyalty.
• Increased profits by 15% by analyzing daily customer behavior results and adjusting actions and marketing strategies based on findings.
• Analyzed patterns and generated actionable solutions from Facebook Insights resulting in a 5% increase in traffic.
• Generated custom Google Analytics reports to measure against preset weekly goals.
Phoenix Group, Telangana, India (2012 to 2013)
BUSINESS AND SALES EXECUTIVE
Evaluated high-end residential projects in Hyderabad and across the country, for pricing analysis and amenities provided.
• Contributed creative ideas to the production of sales brochures and authored content for the Phoenix Halycon.
• Developed layouts for website design; walk through, and flyers.
• Closed sales on three high-end homes in one month, using customized client presentations.
• Leveraged Excel to develop sales analyses.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
PHD IN STRATEGY, West Coast University, Panama, USA
MASTERS OF MARKETING AND MANAGEMENT, Lancaster University, Lancashire, UK
GRADUATE CERTIFICATE, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, Centennial College, Toronto, ON
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE, SALES AND ADVERTISING, Loyola Academy, Telangana, India
No reviews yet.