Location:Paris, France (From home)Education level: Masters
Education field: Other
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
- Master of Arts in Political Science from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and an Honours Bachelor of Arts from the University of Manitoba
- Work experience in the private and public sectors in various administrative, project coordination, and communications support roles
- I am experienced in managing workflows and multiple projects; organizing events and meetings; administering databases; conducting research and analysis; and preparing presentations and needed documents, including web stories, policy statements, briefing notes, contracts, book chapters, reports, external communication, and updates for stakeholders.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; proactive self-starter who is thorough in my work
- Creative, flexible individual who is open to continuous learning
- Experience as an English tutor and mentor to international students
- Native English speaker with excellent oral and written communication skills; good working knowledge of French and German
- Canadian citizen currently residing in France
No reviews yet.