Virtual Administrative Assistant in St Catherines
Location:St Catherines, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
You'll find I have the attitude, skills and time to complete your project on time and to your satisfaction.
For the last 8 years, I've been working from my home office as a professional, virtual administration assistant. Many of my tasks have revolved around deep internet research, talent acquisition, and recruitment assistance.
My name is Wendy Harrison and I have lived in southern Ontario, Canada all my life. I enjoy helping others grow their business faster through professional virtual assistance.
Some of my most recent projects for 2018 include:
Utilized database and CRM (Customer Relations Management) programs to collect and track contact data of candidates and executives:
e-nGauge (Educational talent acquisition), Big Biller- Top Echelon (Tech Executive Recruiting), IXACT (Real Estate Sales), Freshsales (B2B Sales/Coaches).
- Competent in Boolean Search techniques
- In charge of sales funnel emails, phone calls and follow up
- Deep internet research and web scraping
- Document report creation
- Finding contact information in various types of industry. Not just LinkedIn, but more like Clearbit, Hunter, Rapporative, toofr, mailtester and other more creative ways.
- Google Suite: spreadsheets, docs, apps and email
- Reliable document processes
- Microsoft Office 365: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Calendars, Outlook
- Customized workflows and managed team projects with programs like Smartsheet, Slack, Asana, Wunderlist, and more...
- Micromanage executive calendars
- Calm and friendly client service
- Data Entry (quick and accurate)
- Social Media Marketing
- General Administrative duties and light bookkeeping
I take great pride in keeping my business equipment, software, internet connection and education up-to-date. I also reply to your communications in a timely manner. I promise not to disappear on you.
I'm interested in creating social media marketing events as much as I am interested in coordinating research projects.
No reviews yet.