Executive Assistant and Marketing in Portland
Location:Portland, OR, United States (Anywhere)Education level: Vocational training
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Versatile and Results-driven professional with proven 20+ years of experience in senior administration, business operations, and customer support.
6+ years of experience working virtually. This includes digital marketing, advertising, branding and social media.
Collaborative leader and teammate with the ability to work in diverse industries. Interfaces seamlessly with peers and colleagues from all levels, backgrounds, and cultures. Cross-functional communication skills obtained while working in various professional office settings and work environments.
I am a detailed, analytic, and insightful problem solver, with a deep respect for privacy and client confidentiality.
I sincerely have a vested interest in making sure your business is growing, Your projects will be in capable hands, as I maintain generous blocks of times for your specific needs.
Typical Services Offered:
* Business Support Administration
* CRM Expertise
* WordPress website set up, Domain Registration, Hosting, Security, SEO, Website Design + Maintenance.
* E-commerce product creation, editing, and maintenance
* Wordpress pages, products, posts.
* Social Media set up and management
* Marketing Specialist
* INFUSIONSOFT and Conver kit specialist
* Newsletter setup and maintenance
* Online webinar setup, support, live chat support with GoToWebinar, Zoom, and More
* Affiliate Program Managment
* Customer Support Services
* Administrative Communication Solutions
* Calendar management/scheduling
* Project Management
* Small business accounting with QuickBooks Pro
* iContact, Constant Contact, Aweber, etc.
* Corporate/business meeting coordination
* Document preparation
* Standard operation procedures creation ( SOP )
* Canva Graphic creations for Social Media, Newsletters, and more.
No reviews yet.