Process Improvement Professional in Toronto
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Engineering
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
An Engineer with an Entrepreneurial Spirit!
I help companies improve their supply chain processes using lean six sigma and implementing state-of-the-art solutions.
In addition to 7+ years of diverse professional experience in Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma, Project Management, Change Management and SAP ERP implementation, here's what I bring to the table:
• Bachelor's in Industrial Engineering—P.Eng. in progress
• Master's in Engineering Management—50% MBA
• Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (CLSSGB)
• Professional Project Management (PMP) in the making
Besides the above, I am re-animated by Blockchain, Emotional Intelligence, Balanced Scorecard, Entrepreneurship and the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)—I am an INTJ by the way!
No reviews yet.