Sales Associate Health Fitness
Location:Mississauga, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Physical Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Driving promotions and sales for health and fitness, by managing and generating new business across an array of clients across the Greater Toronto Area, has been the hallmark of my career thus far. At this juncture, I am seeking an opportunity to leverage my comprehensive skills, experience, and education in a new, challenging Financial Sales Associate at SDI Marketing.
I have had ample opportunities to hone my consultative selling, account management, relationship-building, communication, negotiation, analytical, and customer service skills through Sport Chek and Goodlife Fitness. Through this experience, I have practiced the ability to sell fitness products that range from sports equipment, to gym memberships and personal training sessions. As such, I’m confident my talents will contribute greatly to the continued success of your organization.
A few select highlights of my relevant achievements & qualifications include:
• Setting the sales record for Goodlife fitness GTA West region with over $71,000 in Personal Training Sessions sold
• Achieved $10,000+ in Personal Training Sales at Goodlife Fitness in November 2014
• 118% in first quarter as a Fitness Advisor
• Researching and qualifying cold and warm leads via outbound calling, business outreach and internal referrals.
• Task oriented risk taker that works well under high pressure and time sensitive situations
• Strategic promotional planning to drive existing customer sales and volumes
For a more detailed illustration of my skills and experience, please see the enclosed resume and feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience so we may further discuss how my abilities align with your current needs.
Honours Bachelor of Science, Specializing in Kinesiology, 2016 • University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON
Minor: Human Nutrition
No reviews yet.