mecchanical engineer in Montreal
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
• Time and motion study, resource allocation, line balancing and bottleneck treatment
• Creating process documents (i.e. POS, SOS and CP) to standardize assembly and paint shop processes
• Problem Solving, Root Cause Analysis, action plan follow up
• Muda, Muri and Mura analysis to reduce the wastes and cost
• Continuous improvement to lean production by kaizen, 5S, FMEA, Poka Yoke
• Low Cost Automation (LCA), simple innovative, but effective solution to production problems.
• Human resources engagement in continuous improvement
• Project Management and Control in terms of Quality, Cost and Milestones
• Deployment of Engineering Change Requests and improvement projects, using MS Project
• 3D modeling and drafting by AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor and CATIA V5
• Hands on experience with mechanical hand tools, milling and turning machines
• Developing Dexterity School which is to train the operators.
• Hydraulic and Pneumatic circuits and basics of electrical system
No reviews yet.