Graphic Designer in Ottawa
Location:Ottawa, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Other
Years of experience: Less than 2 years
Attributes that best describes:
New graduate of the Interactive Media Design Program at Algonquin College (Diploma).
Experience working on 2 client projects.
1 Year of Experience working as a Graphic Designer with Lean Algonquin.
• Work on various projects including Graphic Design, UI & UX design, and animation
• Design promotional material, presentations, and illustrations to keep consistent
with branding identity
• Attend weekly meetings, collaborating with client on project updates, direction,
and strategy plans
• Create e-learning templates on Storyline 360 and Captivate 9 for client training
• Use of After Effects and Premiere Pro to produce educational motion graphic
videos using my own vector graphics with script provided
• Participated in User Testing to compile data from different types of users to
improve and finalize product
• Work with Wordpress to re-design and update content for the department’s
• Conduct user interviews, empathy maps, create personas and scenarios, as well as
usability testing to fulfill the users’ needs
No reviews yet.