Consultant in marketing strategy
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (From home)Education level: College/University
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Studied Marketing, Business & Finance in French and English, in France and South Korea.
I'm studying regularly and keep myself update for the next sectors: marketing, languages and translation and also photography.
In the past 3 years, I have lived in 4 countries using 3 working languages on a daily basis.
My native language is French and I speak fluently English and Spanish.
I worked in marketing, more precisely in hotel trade, tourism and seasonal sports activities, since more than 3 years now. During these professional experiences I was practicing translation and transcription on a daily basis.
CEO and co-founder of BIG FINS DIVE CENTER, INC, marine sports and tourism activities. I start offering my services as a freelancer in marketing and translation because I like it and also to keep my customers.
- Consultant in strategic marketing
- Audit marketing
- Market research
- Social Networks establishment + management for long terme, if necessary
- Salesperson (listing, prospecting and setting up partnership)
- Brainstorming and help to create events for the brand
- Always working towards my native language, French
- Translation: 0.10 USD/ word
- Proofreading: 0.05 USD/ word
- Or per hour: 30 USD TTC
- Find my profile as an professional translator on Proz.com
No reviews yet.