Senior Software Quality Engineer
Location:Mississauga, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Senior Software QA Engineer with full system development life cycle experience, including designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes fueling swift corrective actions, significant cost savings and fault-free audits.
Qualifications include eight years out of ten of QA software testing experience and two years of Web UI. Backed by strong credentials including a computer engineering degree, PMP course, agile methodologies and monitoring tools, Salesforce testing and cross-platform testing.
• Database: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, and MySQL
• IBM AppScan.
• Performance testing(Web performance load tester, QTP, Dynatrace)
• Microsoft SharePoint
• Web services testing using Soap UI
• Salesforce testing
• Requirements Analysis and Test Planning and Execution
• Bug tracking tools , workflows and administration (Jira , HP Quality center)
• Usability Testing with previous experience as a Web UI developer for 2 years
Education & Certifications
• B.Sc. in Computer Engineering– Arab Academy for Science and Technology
• IBM Functional Tester (IBM Rational functional Tester Certified).
• IBM Performance Tester (IBM Rational Performance Certified).
• Salesforce Administrator Certified
No reviews yet.