Marketing Specialist in Fort Worth
Location:Fort Worth, TX, United States (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Communication and journalism
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Marketing Professional with four years’ experience providing support to sales, cross-functional departments and upper management at the corporate level. Adept in copywriting, Request for Proposal responses, content creation for graphic designers, internal and external communication, and project management. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build meaningful relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
First American Payments Systems, LLC – Fort Worth, Texas February 2018 – October 2018
First American is a large privately-owned payment processor with over 220,000 merchants across the nation.
Proposal and Content Coordinator
Provided full marketing support for First American and subsidiaries, including unique ISO (Independent Sales Organization) and ISV (Independent Software Vendor) channels. Main responsibilities entailed: Request for Proposal Responses, targeted blogging, sales copy production and marketing collateral creation.
• Manage, from initial research of bids to finalist meeting, the entire RFP process for First American, Fitech Payments, Certified Payments, ISV and ISO channels
• Identify Request for Proposal response weaknesses and create new collateral
• Collaborate with marketing team members and graphic artist to produce creative and strategic marketing content for multiple subsidiaries and parent company
• Create shareable content appropriate for specific B2B and B2C networks to spread both brand and content
• Participate in the management and improvement of subsidiary websites, including: working with in-house creative and development team to enhance existing websites, and updating websites with content and images through content management system.
• Perform market research, industry research and competitive analysis to support marketing activities
• Monitor performance metrics to understand organic search performance across multiple markets and measure the impact of changes
• Review materials to ensure message, writing, tone and branding follow company guidelines and compliance with regulatory agencies
¬ Overhauled company-wide RFP processes, including the creation of three different Standard Operating Procedures geared toward unique subsidiary needs
¬ Produced more than 10 Request for Proposal responses for large county, city and state governments, with multiple finalist meetings earned. Examples of government entities include the State of Montana, the City of San José, California and Dallas County, Texas
¬ Completed two winning Request for Proposal responses for Fitech Payments
¬ Earned finalist meetings through Request for Proposal responses for ISV sales channel and partners
Gateway Mortgage Group, LLC – Irving, Texas February 2016 – January 2018
GMG is a large mortgage banking company with over 100 branches and 500 loan officers throughout the nation.
Responsible for providing a broad range of tactical marketing support necessary to meet various business development efforts; including project-based fulfillment, hands-on support and training, maintaining marketing systems, and aggregating data for tracking and reporting. Specific tasks and responsibilities of the job include:
• Collaborate with graphic artists and other marketing team members to produce creative and strategic marketing content for company website, internal newsletter, intranet and promotional materials
• Responsible for preparing media alerts, press releases, award submissions, etc. for corporate and branch offices
• Assist with development and execution of marketing plans and campaigns within defined brand standards
• Coordinate and communicate the daily needs, timing and expectations for projects of the marketing department
• Research industry-related topics and work with leadership to identify key messages for target audiences
• Plan and execute product roll-outs to sales field, referral partners and customers across email, print and social media platforms
• Review materials to ensure message, writing, tone and branding follow company guidelines and compliance with regulatory agencies such as Fair Lending Act Rules, Equal Housing Lender Rules, etc.
• Act as facilitator and liaison for retail branch personnel to engage various marketing resources and systems to support the company's business development efforts
• Provide marketing support and planning for company-sponsored events including industry trade shows, customer and internal events
• Administer and manage CMS and CRM tools; including database management, custom field development, reporting, campaign implementation and target segmentation
¬ Maintained, updated and streamlined website for Gateway’s correspondent lending division responsible for 40% of company revenue
¬ Key member in enterprise-wide intranet conversion project; managed coordination, information gathering, content creation, production, review/approval and launch
¬ Led the creation and deployment of annual report document positioned for internal update, corporate advancement and external recruitment
Lockton Companies Inc. – Dallas, Texas January 2015 – November 2015
Lockton is the world's largest privately held insurance brokerage firm, providing insurance, risk management and employee benefits solutions with over 88 locations in 24 countries.
Marketing Assistant (June 2015 – November 2015)
Corporate Communications Intern (January 2015 – May 2015)
• Request for Proposal response implementation, production and completion
• Produced full content for client newsletters and intranets
• Produced corporate press releases
• Drafted and completed finalist presentations for potential and current clients
• Created practice area flyers and promotional material for both internal and external use
• Streamlined and enhanced marketing materials for sales teams
• Provided interdepartmental support in corporate communications
¬ Completed seven Request for Proposal presentation that resulted in finalist presentations or new business
¬ Collaborated with outside agency to implement, train and launch Salesforce CRM
No reviews yet.