Media Planning/Social Media
Location:Mississauga, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: N/A
Years of experience:
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Post-Graduate Certification in Digital Media Management Apr 2018-Aug 2018
• Sheridan College, Canada (Programmatic Advertising, Social Media Strategies & SEO)
- Highest mark in the class for my term research project focusing on Content Strategies and Social media Platform analysis for the Toronto Raptors
- Worked on a live project, devising a media plan for Sheridan College through the Site Scout demand side platform for the Programmatic Advertising course (Grade: 90%).
Masters in international business & Commerce (Marketing) Aug 2007-Jul 2009
• University of Sydney, Australia
Membership to the Golden Key Academic Society for achieving academic excellence
Invitation to join to join the Sydney Chapter of Society, given to the top 10% of University students.
Bachelor’s in Economics with Honors in Political Science Jun 2004-Jun 2007
• St. Xaviers College, (University of Mumbai)
• Hootsuite: The Hootsuite Platform indicates competency and proficiency in the fundamentals and advanced features of the Hootsuite Platform
• SEM Rush: A Digital Certification for Search Engine Optimization
• Google Analytics: A certification offered by Google indicating proficiency in tracking and analyzing website traffic and consumer data
• Social Media Advertising Tools: Facebook Business Manager, Twitter & LinkedIn Analytics.
Knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Media Planning, Interfacing with Vendors and Clients, Publishing and drafting social media posts, Microsoft Office, Social Media Analytics, SEO, Digital Media, Content Marketing
No reviews yet.