System Analyst /Administrator
Location:San Jose, CA, United States (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Strong foundation built over many years, supporting large numbers of users in multi-platform and multi-site global environments.
Please consider the following qualifications:
• Highly efficient producer and team player
• Excellent delivery of phone support and outstanding customer service
• Capable trainer on applications and other complex IT subjects to users.
• Easily able to adapt to changing environments and learn new technologies
• Complete working knowledge of Windows NT, XP, Vista, Win7, Win 8.1 and 2000-2012 servers, Active Directory, Microsoft Office Suite, Publisher, Visio, Project, and various browsers
• Comfortable configuring and educating users with new Smart Phone and wireless technologies and Digium PBX / VOIP.
• Expertise in administering, configuring, managing, and supporting Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, Exchange, SQL, Linux Red Hat and CentOS administration,
• Focused on similar administering skills with Citrix, VMware, ESXI, Amazon AWS, Google Docs, Cisco ASA / Catalyst, Dell firewalls and switches, Secure Access, and VPN .
• Expertise in resolving any network connectivity and/or print issues
• Variety of backup, restore, and imaging skills including Comvault, VERITAS, and Backup Executive
No reviews yet.