Communications Specialist in Ottawa
Location:Ottawa, ON, Canada (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Liberal arts and humanities
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
● 2 years working in communications for senior cabinet Ministers in high-demand roles
● 5+ years managing professional social media channels, including developing successful Facebook ad campaigns and creating engaging content with videos, photos and inforgraphics
● Extensive writing, editing and proofreading experience
● Extensive experience in community outreach and stakeholder relations
● Excellent work ethic and sense of initiative
● Resourceful and organized
● 6+ years of experience in roles involving customer relations
● 2+ years of experience in administration
● 2+ year of experience in supervisory positions
● Fluent in English and French
2008 – 2012
Bachelor of Social Sciences, International Development and Globalization, Minor in Arabic Language and Culture
University of Ottawa, Ontario.
Hatha Yoga Teacher Certification (200-Hour)
Mark Laham (MindBodyKinect) and Todd Lavictoire, Ottawa, Ontario.
2013 – 2014
Certificate in Group Intervention and Leadership
St. Paul University, Ottawa, Ontario.
No reviews yet.