Technology, Infrastructure, Solution Architect in Montreal
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Engineering
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
• Experience – Extensive master level experience in the design, implementation and support of current technology and working knowledge in multiple infrastructure technologies.
• Accountable – Ability to demonstrate ownership, both individual and shared, to achieve results
• Collaborative - Ability to work beyond boundaries in a team environment
• Intelligent Risk Taking - Ability to think out of the box and take decisions with adequate data
• Self-Starter - Strong bias for action and sense of urgency
• Agile Learner - Ability to apply learning in multiple contexts or new conditions
• Communication - Strong verbal/written communication skills
• Leadership – Ability motivate and influence others to achieve results
• Customer Focused - Customer focused with strong interpersonal skills that will enable relationships
• Integrity - High integrity team player who has a record of winning the confidence and trust of colleagues.
• Analytical - Detail oriented, with strong analytical, organizational and decision-making skills
• Solutions Focused - Proactive with a continuous improvement mindset to challenges
• Change Agent – Ability to recognize opportunities and drive changes to achieve higher results
• Tolerance for Ambiguity - Confidence in the face of adversity and an ability to work through uncertainty
• Multi-tasking - Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and effectively manage deadlines
No reviews yet.