Architectural Designer/Technologist in Toronto
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Architecture
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
-6 years of successful working experience in the field of architectural design and drafting.
-Broad background in designing commercial spaces, residential housing and condominiums.
-Comprehensive understanding of architectural theory and design, able to grasp conceptual abstract
ideas and visualize them in appealing graphical forms in order to create initial plans, construction processes, and technologies.
-Expert in setting priorities, handling multiple tasks, managing a high volume of work and capability
to meet deadlines in time sensitive and demanding environments.
-Excellent ability to create highly detailed drawings by using specialist computer-aided design applications.
-Energetic, dedicated team player with the ability to work independently.
• Exceptional skills in design development and production using various software.
• Capable of undertaking major portion of design whether aesthetic, functional or technical.
• Working knowledge of Ontario Building Code.
• Ability to coordinate construction documents and resolve design and technical issues.
• Attention to details and able to cope and work under pressure, stress and time constraints.
• Outstanding knowledge of construction budgeting, cost planning, project scheduling and
• Self-motivated and having strong desire to learn and upgrade professional knowledge.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Highly proficient in 2D drafting and 3D design with Autodesk AutoCAD/ AutoCAD
• Highly skilled in Revit Architecture and building information modeling (BIM).
• Fluent in 3D and rendering with Autodesk 3Ds Max and V-Ray.
• Software fluency in photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
No reviews yet.