Coordinator in Burlington
Location:Burlington, VT, United States (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Other
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
● Client Relations
● Strategic Planning
● Project Management
● Resource Development
● Curricula & Training Development
● Grant & Budget Management
LANGUAGES: Fluent in spoken and written Spanish. Completed the Hispanic Studies Program at la Universidad de
Granada in Granada, Spain- with all courses conducted in Spanish.
• Member & Training Consultant, Wellness Workforce Coalition, 2012-Present
• Member, the Association for Addiction Professionals (NADAAC), 2012-Present
AWARDS & APPOINTMENTS
• 2013: Appointed to the Vermont Alcohol & Drug Abuse Advisory Council, by Governor Peter Shumlin
• 2014: Received Transformation Star National Award from the Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services
Administration. Only 14 were awarded nationwide, for excellence in innovation of integrated mental health and
addiction recovery services/ systems.
No reviews yet.